On the next episode of Below the Surface, our LinkedIn Live show, host Mike Goldgof will talk with Reinout Pennings, cloud architect and engineer for Dutch IoT company InnoTractor BV, and Stefan Schachinger, product manager, network security at Barracuda, about securing the industrial internet of things (IIoT) and overcoming industrial security challenges.
The episode will stream live on Tuesday, September 20 at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. BST. You can visit the LinkedIn event page to save your spot, and you’ll get a reminder when the episode starts.
Below the Surface is a LinkedIn Live series that features Barracuda leaders and experts and our colleagues across the industry. Past episodes have covered topics including the untold stories of ransomware, application security vulnerabilities you need to know about, insights from two IT directors, destructive malware and other threats to watch, and more. There is also an opportunity for viewers to participate by asking questions through LinkedIn comments.
A closer look at IIoT security
During the episode, Mike, Reinout, and Stefan will be discussing:
- The biggest challenges facing companies using the industrial internet of things
- Reasons so many attacks against these environments are succeeding
- The potential impact of a successful attack on IIoT
- Why web applications and APIs are particularly vulnerable in these environments
- Roadblock organizations are facing that cause many projects to fail
- Key takeaways from The State of Industrial Security in 2022
Mike, Reinout, and Stefan will also be looking at the most important issues organizations need to address in terms of IIoT security and the types of technology they need to have in place.
Join Mike, Reinout, and Stefan on Tuesday, September at 9 a.m. PT / 12 p.m. ET / 5 p.m. BST on LinkedIn. We would love to see you there!
Can’t make it for the live broadcast? No problem! Come back here to watch the replay or check out past episodes on the Barracuda website.