Secured.22, Barracuda’s virtual customer conference is only a few days away, and we can’t wait to kick things off and share all the interesting and informative sessions our teams have been preparing. If you haven’t saved your spot yet, register now so you can join us.
This free virtual event will be taking place September 13 to 14 with interactive content for a half day each day, will help you prepare for the latest security threats with multiple tracks covering malicious bots, account takeover, network security, and more.
Perspectives on Secured.22
Don’t just take our word on it, though. Here’s what CEO Hatem Naguib and Sr. Product Marketing Manager Ilya Gaidarov are saying about why you should join us.
Sessions will include:
- How cybercriminals and malicious bots cause data breaches
- Managing account takeover risks
- Protecting against dangerous API and supply chain attacks
- Understanding and recovering from credential and data theft
- Alert to alarm — 24 hours of Log4J within Barracuda’s SOC
- Shifting to a Zero Trust, secure service edge architecture
- Optimize secure SD-WAN and move to secure access service edge (SASE)
We’ll also be joined by a Microsoft expert who will dive into Microsoft 365 security in a session titled: Inspecting your Microsoft 365 Tenant Security.
We look forward to having you join us for this special event. It is open to all customers and partners, so save your spot today and check out the agenda for your location!