The Barracuda Discover20 Virtual Partner Summit is just around the corner, and you can register for this free online event here.
The annual Barracuda partner summit is an opportunity for our valued channel partners to network with our executives and take some deep dives into a variety of business, technical, MSP, and marketing topics. In our first-ever virtual summit, partners can make appointments with the different speakers to further their discussion on a particular topic. This is a great opportunity for our channel partners to not only get more familiar with our team, but to get to know our plans for the future and strengthen their relationships with Barracuda.
From key notes to the Cuda Lounge
We have some exciting keynote sessions to kick off the summit. Join us on 13 October at 8 a.m. in the following time zones based on your selection in registration – PDT, GMT, HKT ― to see all of our auditorium stage sessions:
- Welcome to Discover20 ― Glenn Esposito (SVP – Sales), Chris Ross (SVP – International Sales), Brian Babineau (GM – Barracuda MSP)
- Barracuda now and beyond ― BJ Jenkins (CEO)
- Building a safer world ― Hatem Naguib (COO)
- The future of email protection ― Don MacLennan (SVP)
- The future of data, network, and application security ― Tim Jefferson (SVP)
- Microsoft + Barracuda: Strength in security ― Chris Ross (SVP – International Sales), Casey McGee (Microsoft)
- Inside the innovation engine ― Fleming Shi (CTO)
When you’re done in the auditorium, join any of our 50-plus sessions on marketing, managed services, business, and technical topics. When you need a break, head to our virtual Cuda Lounge to network with other partners and the Barracuda team.
We have never been more excited about the future for our channel partners than we are right now. Join us on October 13 for the Barracuda Discover20 Virtual Partner Summit to hear the latest from our execs and share your stories with us. What are your challenges? What do you need from Barracuda? Bring your questions with you; we want to talk.
Register here and join us on October 13 for a full day of networking, learning, and sharing experiences.