We’re excited to share that we’ll be teaming up with Microsoft for a session focused on Microsoft 365 security. Angelica Faber is the security expert who will be joining us from Microsoft to lead the session. She is a principal cloud solution architect focused on empowering partners to achieve more with security services.
Let’s take a closer look at this new session.
Inspecting your Microsoft 365 Tenant Security
If you have Microsoft 365 or an Azure subscription, then you have an Azure AD tenant. During this session, Angelica will highlight some of the default configurations within Azure AD. Using the Microsoft Identity Score as a starting place to prioritize security optimization, the discussion will turn to critical capabilities such as multifactor authentication that will strengthen your overall identity and access controls. In addition to a variety of steps and checklists, the discussion will cover how you can begin to introduce modern techniques such as passwordless management to counter the rapidly changing security threat landscape.
Microsoft 365 security and beyond
In addition to this exciting new session, there are a lot of interesting sessions on the agenda for Secured.22, including:
- How cybercriminals and malicious bots cause data breaches
- Managing account takeover risks
- Protecting against dangerous API and supply chain attacks
- Understanding and recovering from credential and data theft
- Alert to alarm — 24 hours of Log4J within Barracuda’s SOC
- Shifting to a Zero Trust, secure service edge architecture
- Optimize secure SD-WAN and move to secure access service edge (SASE)
Secured.22 will include a half day of sessions each day on September 13 and 14, so you can join us for all of them or mix and match the ones that interest you the most to customize your experience.
We look forward to having you join us for this special event. It is open to all customers and partners, so save your spot today and check out the agenda for your location!