We’re looking for a Sales Engineer to join our team. The ideal candidate must be located in the Austin, TX area and have experience with video surveillance systems as well as cloud based technology.
About Eagle Eye Networks
Eagle Eye Networks is the world’s #1 cloud-based security video management company. The Eagle Eye Security Camera Cloud Video Management Solution (VMS) provides unsurpassed security, redundancy, and reliability along with a full feature set of Analytics and AI for video surveillance. Eagle Eagle Eye has one of the largest collections of cloud video in the world from surveillance cameras. The Eagle Eye VMS has strong Open APIs (see documentation on web site) for developers.
- Learn and maintain current knowledge of our products and be able to describe key features and benefits of each
- Provide pre-sales technical support to sales teams, partners and ultimately customers
- Deliver remote product and solution presentations and demonstrations
- Assist with the training of sales personnel
- Develop and deliver responses to customer and prospect technical inquiries
- Provide evaluations and proof-of-concept/pilot assistance to partners and customers
Assist product development in testing new products
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of experience as a sales engineer at a Video Surveillance or a SaaS company
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience – Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or equivalent preferred
- Ability to build and present high-quality product demonstrations to both technical and executive audiences
- Interest in high-tech & willingness to learn about all relevant aspects of technology
- You possess exceptional organizational and planning skills and have the innate ability to multitask
- Understanding of TCP/IP Networking
- Confidence and willingness to stretch beyond current skills and capabilities
- Cybersecurity proficiency
- Familiarity with web applications
To apply, please email email@example.com.